High School Program




You must have graduated High School, and be able to supply proof of that graduation in order to enroll in any USILACS college programs.

If you attended some High School or were home-schooled, are over 17 years old, and either did not graduate, or you did graduate, but do not have proof of your graduation, you will be required to pass a High School Equivalency Exam.

If you have not attended High School or been home-schooled, you will need to enroll in, and pass a High School Equivalency Exam, prior to enrolling in any college program.