Upon graduation*, the student will receive a Diploma and an Official Transcript.
The Bachelor of International Business Etiquette and Integrity is a 120-credit hour undergraduate degree program which takes the student between 3 to 4 years to complete depending on course load. This degree program consists of 40 courses preselected by USILACS; however, although all courses with this degree program are identical by name and number, individual research projects, assignments within courses, experience and paper assignments, and exams do differ based upon which minor a student selects.
Graduates of the program will be prepared to start their own business or enter the field of an international business consultant, travel agent, accountant, sales and marketing, public relations, human resources manager, advertising, or a financial officer.
The base courses are designed to educate the student in a broad variety of liberal art subjects which are expected of an American undergraduate program. Base courses include subjects such as humanities, social science, creative arts, literature, English, math, public speaking, music, history, and religion.
Building on the base courses, the Bachelor of International Business Etiquette and Integrity undergraduate degree program allows the student the opportunity to develop specialized knowledge in the area of international business etiquette and protocol, business administration, management, accounting, sales, economics, advertising and marketing, research, and other areas needed to successfully enter the business field.
This program utilizes extensive use of hands-on experience in many subjects. Students will gain actual real-life experience in subjects such as public speaking, effective presentations, sales, morals, ethics, counseling, etiquette, and one-on-one teaching skills. Many of our courses will require students to act, give speeches, presentations, and demonstrations in front of large and small groups.
The program leading to the degree of Bachelor of International Business Etiquette & Integrity has the following objectives:
- To enable students to obtain a comprehensive knowledge and deep understanding of the field of International Business Etiquette & Integrity.
- To enable students to acquire the theoretical and practical skills needed to become skilled in the exciting field of International Business Etiquette and Integrity.
- To enable students to receive a broad liberal education in the arts and letters, social sciences and philosophy, natural science, computer applications and mathematics.
- To enable students to obtain a broad education that includes concepts and ideas included in being successful in the field of International Business Etiquette and Integrity.
- To enable students to develop the clerical sensitivity, ethical responsibility, and social consciousness needed to become upright citizens of the country where they live, and to be able to transmit the same to their future customers and fellow coworkers.
- In this Bachelor program the major is International Business Etiquette and Integrity; however, USILACS allows students to select from the following minor
- Business Ethics
- Business Consulting
Graduates of the International Business Etiquette and Integrity undergraduate degree program are able to pursue employment as an International Business Consultant, Travel Agent, Corporate Etiquette and Protocol Officer, as well as a host of other business and corporate related fields.
BACHELOR OF INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS ETIQUETTE & INTEGRITY
CLICK HERE to download the Official International Business Etiquette and Integrity Syllabus
* Graduation is defined as having completed, and passed all 40 course exams, and having fully paid any outstanding balances on your student account. NOTE: Students with unpaid balances on their account will only be issued scanned copies of their Diploma, Transcript, and non-registered TESOL certificates, watermarked as UNOFFICIAL. When all outstanding balances are paid in full, official documents will be mailed.
Statement of Nondiscriminatory Policy as to Students:
United States Institute of Language and Clerical Studies, Inc. (school) admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. The school does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
Publication of Statement:
The school shall include the above Statement of Nondiscriminatory Policy as to Students in its brochures and catalogues dealing with student admissions, programs, and scholarships.
The school shall include a reference to its racially nondiscriminatory policy in other written advertising that it uses as a means of informing prospective students of its programs, using the following reference: “United States Institute of Language and Clerical Studies, Inc. admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.”
The school shall post a notice of the above Statement of Nondiscriminatory Policy as to Students on the homepage of its website, to be clearly visible on the homepage.