Can a student decide to request legalization services sometime after having graduated and received their degree and transcript? How would the student request and pay for it?

Yes.  Any alumni student can decide to have their education documents apostilled, or legalized, at any time after graduation.  Please visit the Document Legalization section to order using the following link: