EDU1688 Online Education
“A CLC award signifies that the student has attained the knowledge, (through either prior education or experience), equal to or greater than the student would have learned in a traditional college course.”
“Based upon your CLC award, physical classroom attendance is not required; however, you will be required to successfully pass a final exam for each course.”
Based upon your HESEAP Application, you have received full-CLC for this course; therefore, this is a test-out course which does not include traditional education on the subject.
USILACS wants to help you succeed. If you feel you need a little knowledge refresher or want to expand your knowledge on this subject, we recommend that you consider reviewing some of the vast online education resources and search topics below.
Thousands of FREE Online College Courses:
Search Topics: Publications/Videos/Papers
(The majority of the exam questions for this course are based upon information contained in the below search topics)
- Implementation Strategies for Blended and Online Learning by John Bailey, Carri Schneider, and Tom Vander Ark; Digital Learning Now http://digitallearningnow.com/site/uploads/2014/05/DLN-ebook-PDF.pdf
- Why You Need Cultural Intelligence (And How To Develop It) https://www.forbes.com/sites/iese/2015/03/24/why-you-need-cultural-intelligence-and-how-to-develop-it/?sh=f63570317d68
- 9 Ways Online Teaching Should Be Different From Face-To-Face https://www.cultofpedagogy.com/9-ways-online-teaching/
- (2008) Education for a Digital World. Hirtz, Sandy and Harper, David G. http://www.colfinder.org/materials/Education_for_a_Digital_World/Education_for_a_Digital_World_complete.pdf
- (2020) Top 7 Free Online Video Tools For Teachers To Create Videos In Minutes https://www.hippovideo.io/blog/top-7-free-online-video-tool-teachers/amp/
Please note: USILACS is not the source of these links. Therefore we do not have control over the accessibility of the links. You may find that some links are no longer active. We therefore encourage you to copy and paste the title into Google or YouTube to find an alternative source. You are also welcome to email our academic team at email@example.com for assistance or to inform them of an inactive link so we can replace it with a new one.
Sometimes the links may invite you to download reference material into a PDF. Although we have been diligent in finding safe sources of information, we encourage you to be diligent in ensuring a download is safe on your device.
Although we are providing comprehensive study material, if you feel you require more, please copy and paste the topics and titles into Google and YouTube.
Tips for success
Remember, these exams are all open textbook. Meaning, you can keep your reference material open in other tabs to refer back to during your exam.
Some of the reference materials are large, extensive books with hundreds of pages. If you have a question on your exam that you want to find the answer to within the book, here’s a quick way of doing so:
Choose a keyword or phrase from the exam question. Go to the reference material. Press ‘Ctrl’ + ‘F’ on your keyboard. This will bring up a search bar. Type your keyword or phrase into the search bar and click search. This will show you all the locations that they appear in the reference material.