BUS2145 Sales II
When you think of computer tablets, rotisserie grills or beauty products delivered in pink cars, can you picture the salesperson who made that product famous? All of these salespeople took an item that we may not have wanted and made it indispensable to millions of people. A good salesperson is vital to the success of a company.
This course will help the student not only help customers to recognize products and services, but to purchase them. It will reveal ways to develop customer loyalty and drive sales. The student will learn how to create a positive customer experience which will ensure repeat sales.
Sales II will expound on ways a salesperson can develop a winning mindset towards sales. It will discuss how to build a good sales team and outline steps in sales planning and process with the goal of repeat sales. By the end of the course the student will learn:
- The attitude and qualities required of a sales professional
- Sales strategies
- Customer relationship management
- Successful sales presentations
- The role of planning and reporting in sales
- How to design a sales process
- How to craft a positive customer experience
“A CLC award signifies that the student has attained the knowledge, (through either prior education or experience), equal to or greater than the student would have learned in a traditional college course.”
“Based upon your CLC award, physical classroom attendance is not required; however, you will be required to successfully pass a final exam for each course.”
Based upon your HESEAP Application, you have received full-CLC for this course; therefore, this is a test-out course which does not include traditional education on the subject.
USILACS wants to help you succeed. If you feel you need a little knowledge refresher or want to expand your knowledge on this subject, we recommend that you consider reviewing some of the vast online education resources and search topics below.
Thousands of FREE Online College Courses:
Search Topics: Publications/Videos/Papers
(The majority of the exam questions for this course are based upon information contained in the below search topics)
- (2017) Sales management. Recruiting The Right Salespeople. Atom Small Business Experts. Marketing Donut
- (2017) Telemarketing FAQs. Atom Small Business Experts. Marketing Donut
- (2017) Telesales. Atom Small Business Experts. Marketing Donut
- (2017) Sales Presentations FAQs. Atom Small Business Experts. Marketing Donut
- (2017) Sales Presentations. Face to Face Selling. Atom Small Business Experts. Marketing Donut
- (2017) Telesales. Cold Calling. Atom Small Business Experts. Marketing Donut
- Sales Excellence- How to become a great salesperson Published by: Victor Antonio
- (2013) How to Sell Your Product or Service: Acquiring the Sales Mindset Published by: Victor Antonio
- How to Sell your product or service- Competition and Analysis Published by: Victor Antonio
- (2013) How to Sell your product or service- By designing a sales process Published by: Victor Antonio
- (2013) How to Sell your product or service- Developing options for clients Published by: Victor Antonio