This essay requires no research. Answer the questions as best as you can based on prior knowledge.
- List the five or so most important questions or problems you think about.
- If you had virtually unlimited financial resources at your disposal, what would you begin doing with your life?
- Why did you take this philosophy course?
- What do you expect to put into this course?
- What is philosophy?
- How do you use the term “philosophy”?
- How do others use the term ‘Philosophy”? Give examples.
- What is good philosophy?
- What importance might philosophy have in your future?