The USILACS Enrollment Process
The enrollment process with USILACS is rather straight forward. It consists of only 4 steps.
- Complete the HESEAP Self-Paced Application.
- Within 1 week, the HESEAP Committee will thoroughly review your HESEAP Application, will notify you via email of your award, and will supply you with your special Enrollment Link.
- Complete your enrollment using the link provided in your HESEAP Award Email.
- Upon check-out, you will be able to access your courses via the LD Student Portal link.
The HESEAP Self-Paced Degree Application Process
- Complete and submit the HESEAP Self-Paced Credit Evaluation Application including a $129 Committee Review Fee. (Upon submission, the USILACS HESEAP Academic Review Committee will review your application, will contact you regarding questions or clarifications needed, and will inform you of your HESEAP CLC Award. Approximate Time: 14 days)
- The USILACS HESEAP Academic Review Committee will supply you with a link which you may use to enroll, select your degree, and make your payment.
- Immediately upon payment, you will be able to access the Student Portal and begin taking your classes.
HESEAP Self-Paced Degree Application Explanation
The HESEAP application process is confidential. The contents of your application, including attachments, are accessible only by USILACS staff on a need to know basis and will not be shared with any outside parties. USILACS does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, or sex.
You may find that there are nontraditional or seemingly irrelevant questions on this application. Please understand that USILACS is an International school with students living within various governments, cultures, and languages. All of our questions and requests must be fashioned to be in compliance with the laws of multiple nations.
Our objective is to custom design an education experience just for you. No individual question or answer you provide will disqualify you, so please be as detailed as possible. The information we request on this application will help us understand your past experiences, education, accomplishments, and future goals in order to tailor a personalized and unique learning program, offering you the greatest opportunity for success.
USILACS does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, enrollment of students, and provision of all services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, students, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and customers.
Thank you for your interest in applying for the HESEAP Self-Paced Bachelor Degree Program. We look forward to receiving your application.
USILACS Board of Regents
Submit an online application which will need to be completed in one sitting.